Mr. Peterson's May Newsletter
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER! SEE YOU IN THE FALL!
NutriMan Processing Team Training
June 5, 2014
First Lutheran Church
8:15 am – 1 pm --
Free training -- Learn new skills!
Rippleside Elementary is currently looking for 10 adult volunteers to help process the food from the NutriMan Garden for the 2014 growing season.
More Information Application Form
Register for the 2014-2015 school year for preschool at the Children's Center by clicking the links below and following the directions.
For more information, please print off the form that corresponds to the age of the child as of September 1st.
Aitkin’s Summer Literacy & Math ASK
Program. This 6-week program will provide fun literacy, math, and enrichment activities for
students currently in grades K-6.
This is a great opportunity for students to enhance their
reading and math skills and prevent the “summer slide”.
June 16 – July 24, 2014
Monday & Tuesday
Wednesday & Thursday
Click here for more information and registration form.
Monday, May 26
- 2nd Grade walk to Public Library
- Garden Planting
- Besch’s room - Videos & Plays in Library
- 5:30 PTO in L/MC
Tuesday, May 27
- 8:45 – 10:30 2nd grade to Rialto
- 10:30 – 12:00 Larson & Robinson to DQ (Late lunch 12:20)
- 12:45 – 2:15 4th Grade to Rialto
- 3rd Grade Picnic in the Park
Wednesday, May 28
- 7:25 a.m. SPED Meeting L.C. Conference Room
- 8:25 - 10:35 - 5th grade & Kindergarten to Rialto
- 9:00 a.m. 5th Grade to Rialto
- 11:15 A.C.C. Special Ed Meeting in Conference Room
- 1:30 p.m. PBIS Rally
Thursday, May 29
- Picnic Lunch
- 6th grade to High School – a.m.
- 5th Grade kickball tournament
- Bounce Houses on behalf of PTO!!! In Parking Lot.
*9:30 – 1st grade
*10:15 – Kindergarten
*11:00 – 4th Grade
*11:45 – 6th Grade
*12:30 – 5th Grade
*1:15 – 2nd Grade
*2:00 - 3rd Grade
- Have a great Summer!
Click here for the Guide to
Healthy Snacks at School
to Parents of K-1st
Healthy Snack Information for Kindergarten